Patients who were hurt on the job and are covered by Worker’s Compensation:
Bayside Orthopaedic’s clinical staff is designed to care for the injured worker. Please note that due to specific regulations regarding the treatment of these particular patients, we must follow these guidelines:
- The first appointment must be made by the employer or the Work Comp insurance case manager or adjustor.
- The insurance information must be verified by our Verifications Clerk.
- We must have permission to provide information to the employer and the insurance carrier.
- Bayside will bill the appropriate responsible individuals.
- No payment is made by the patient.
For more information, call 251-210-3214